Music Movie Songs Download

Sunday, September 23, 2007

IPOD MOVIES AND PSP GAMES DOWNLOADS REVIEW

Hi,

I seldom take the time and the effort to write an article but I am so happy about my discovery that I want to tell my story to everybody, who is interested in movies and iPod.

I am a middle aged professionel chef and me and my family loves to go on vacation. In my case by car because I am afraid of flying. What is more exiting to go to far places with your own transportation and campe out where ever you like? But I still miss the movies.

When you are travelling, there is much to see from your carwindow, but most of the freeways are very very boring. My husband always like to drive ( strange hobby! ), but he don't like music or other kinds of distractions when he is on the road.

The solution of my problem is to buy an apple iPod, they told me that you can download movies on this little machine. It was not long ago that the iPod was introduced in Holland ( yes, I am Dutch and I hope you will excuse me for my poor English ), and I could find a lot of music download sites but no sites where you can download movies. Well, I could find a few, but they are very expensive or they have only a few movie titels to choose from.

A trainee at work told me to look at google.com for american sites, and to my surprise the movies download sites for iPod were hard to find. Hour after hour I searched on the internet and at last I found what I was looking for.

And it is getting better, you can besides movies, also download music, software, TV series and psp games! This means quiet kids in the car and a very happy husband.

One of my greatest fears is the downloading process, where could you find the right software? and would it be difficult to use?. It turns out to be no problem, because the site provides a free converter for your downlaods to your iPod. You will notice that I am a total nitwit in the computer business, but it was easy to use.

Another good thing is that you can download every movie, music, and game you want for a flat fee. You only pay for your membership.

I am so lucky to solve my little problem and save a lot of money. And also for my little family, who can play different games and have a silent drive to our destination!

there is only one disadvantage : there is too much to choose from, but I hope this problem will resolve itself !

Well I asume my problem is a strange one, but I also hope that younger people will benefit from this site

if you want to see for yourself go to:

ipod movies and psp games download site

have lots of fun, minoes

Labels: , , , , , ,